Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday-Columbia Trip Edition




I did NOT almost forget it was Not Me! Monday and seriously did NOT consider skipping a blog today. Oh no, not me!



We had such a busy weekend. We went to Columbia to see some of our extended family. It was a really fun trip. My kids are so well behaved and truly did not break an angel and a tea cup while at my Dad's house. I did NOT then try to fix them both before anyone noticed, oh no, not me. (This would be the angel he broke shortly after this picture was taken) I did NOT then sneak in and take a very sweet picture of my Zach sleeping soundly in his special crib at Papa and Grams' house.



When the kids and I got home Sunday afternoon, I was busy bringing in the luggage, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. When I came back in the house after one trip I did NOT find Molly on the counter with a marker going to town on my counter tops. I did not then fuss at her causing her to cry so much her brother came running in to hug her and console her. I did NOT find this so cute that I grabbed my camera and took some pictures! Zach thought this was so cool, he even turned around and posed as I snapped away!


I do NOT think Zach actually slapped Abby in this picture, but I'm not sure. What do you think?




I certainly did NOT think these two pictures were so cute of Molly that I tried to think of something "Not me-ish to say just so I could include them. Couldn't think of anything but here they are, anyway!





I did NOT want to include these last few pictures just because I liked them. I also am really NOT sure what Molly is doing here, but hey, you try to get a good picture of three children. At the same time!


I did NOT use this blog to show off pictures of my kids from this past weekend. My story just wouldn't be the same without them.


Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

Doc said...

Cut that girl's...err boy's hair !!