Monday, January 20, 2014

Molly's SEVEN!

 Oh what a year! Our Molly-Pops is now seven. 
Some of her favorite things:
TV shows: Gator Boys, Austin & Ally, Power Rangers
Color: Purple and "Zebra-print"
Hobbies: Swimming, PS3, Running, Running, Running
Music: Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker, Sugarland
School! Molly LOVES school. Everything comes so easy to her. So far.  She gets in trouble for trying to "help" the other kids by giving answers and doing it for them.  But bless her, she really thinks she's "helping"!
This was Molly and me singing Sugarland "Stuck on You" at my 39th Birthday Party

 Zach and Molly continue to be so very close.  I snapped this picture of him cuddling with her during one of her many breathing treatments. 
 Molly graduated from Kindergarten this year. Hard to believe she's now half way through first grade!
 Picnic time! We love to go to the school playground across the street from our house and have picnics!
 The beach! Always a big hit!
Move favorites, Zachary and swimming in Nana's Pool! 
 Zach and Molly in one of my favorite pictures at Dorchester State Park.
As I mentioned, "Gator Boys" is one of Molly's favorite shows, therefore she couldn't pass up the opportunity to read to us about Alligators.  I really think she's going to be a Marine Biologist one day!
 I'm telling you, these two are unbelievably close! 
 A bit of Molly's artwork.  She drew this for, who else, Zachary.
 Molly finally (according to her) was able to have her first sleep over at a friend's house. Granted this "friend" lives right next door! And? It was New Year's Eve so it was only for a few hours. Much easier on Mommy, I mean Molly.
New Year's Eve on our Cul-de-Sac.  We had such a great time! Tons of kids to play with and lots of fireworks!
 Love their cuddles.
Right after Christmas the girls' and I went to Steak and Shake and did a little shopping at the outlets.  They had their gift cards and Christmas money burning holes in their pockets! Such a fun day! 
Lastly, we have Molly's favorite thing of the year: Uncle Will. Even Uncle Will has a hard time, sometimes, keeping up with the boundless energy that is Molly.  He is her favorite "jungle gym".  She lights up when she hears he's coming to visit.

What a year with my sweet Molly.  She loves hard, plays hard and cries hard.  She is a big ball of emotion and passion and isn't afraid to show it.  When Molly giggles, we all giggle, it's simply infectious.  I am so blessed to be her Mommy. She is a truly amazing kid and one I learn from every single day. I thank God for allowing me to be part of her life.

Happy Birthday, Molly!

No comments: