Friday, July 23, 2010

A Haircut Incident

So apparently Molly and Bethanie are pretty slick. Unbeknown to Julio and I they managed to secure a pair of scissors and cut their hair. Now we are not sure if they cut each others or their own. We just know that cut their hair. I know, I know, all little girls do it. I know, I know, it shouldn't be a very big deal, overall. In the grand scheme of things I guess it really isn't, however, as you probably know if you have read my blog at all, hair is kind of a touchy subject around here. I think it is fortunate for us that Abby was not home during this incident as I have worked very hard to make sure she understands hair just doesn't matter. 

Here is Molly before:
and here is Molly after:
Yes, there is a common theme of food on her face! What can you do, she is only 3!

Basically she scalped her bangs...she has a tiny bit on her left side, but that is all that was left. I suppose, looking back, it could have been much, much worse.

I don't have any after pictures to show you of Bethanie, but she really got the better end of the deal, if that's possible. She cut a bit of hers in the back, luckily she did not cut the front. We have a hard enough time getting that to grow as it is.

I suppose this is just the first of many fun times ahead for our family! 

2 comments:

Iris Silk said...

Obviously, this is not a big deal to Molly!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I've seen WAY worse home haircutting debacles! It'll grow back! :-)