So Jay over at Cynical Bastard posted these questions and I decided to take him up on it and answer them myself. Hey, it may be a bit of a cop out, but it's my 5th blog this week, ya'll, cut a girl some slack!
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
A 2 person jacuzzi bathtub...duh!
2. What is your dream car?
Hmm...well the practical side of me that is about to have a family of 6 says, Tahoe or Durango etc...but it'd have to be a brand new one with all the bells and whistles.
Just for me? Well then I guess I would like to have some fancy sports car, just not sure which one as I haven't thought just for me in so long I wouldn't know what to say!
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog.
I don't think I really have one. I am either on Twitter or Blogs for the most of my online time...or am yahoo messaging with Julio!
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
either...just get me something newer than this old Blackberry (ok so it isn't that old, but it is a rebuilt one to replace the one I soaked in the bathtub and it's a piece of junk!)
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
SHOP! Hello? Have you met me?
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Gamecock football and that includes Steve Spurrier. Of course, if he doesn't hurry up and do SOMETHING with my Gamecocks then I am back to hating him too!
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Financially comfortable and retired, early!
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Yes, I probably would. Julio and I joke that our family would make a great reality show...Brady Bunch style! lol
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Gregg Pendarvis. He was my senior class advisor, my basketball coach and was only a few years older than we were! Did I mention he was pretty hot? Yeah, that didn't have anything to do with why he was my favorite!
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Hack into my mortgage company's computer system and fix it so I own my house outright! Woot! Then I'd sell it and build that dream house referenced in question 1!
Ok. So there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know about me. But then, if you didn't really want to know why did you read all the way through?? :) Now you! Yes, you! Go, answer these questions, I want to see what you have to say!