* Can Jimmy Johnson make it 5 in a row??? I can't wait to find out!
* How difficult is Fantasy NASCAR? I've never done any sort of fantasy football or anything, but have been thinking it might be fun to try it with NASCAR. Is their a way to do it online just for fun? Any insight/direction would be much appreciated. Or a tutorial, even!
* Why is it when I tell my kids not to do something, when they do it anyway and end up hurt, I always respond with "See? I told you that you were going to get hurt!" Doesn't exactly scream kind hearted Beaver Cleaver Mom, does it??
* I watched a really good movie the other day in my hotel room. I woke up around 3am, couldn't go back to sleep and got sucked into "Butterflies are Free" a 1972 Best Picture Nominee staring a young and gorgeous Goldie Hawn. It also starred Eddie Albert, better known for his role on Green Acres. I cannot believe this is the same guy! He plays a blind man in the movie and Goldie Hawn is his flighty neighbor in a San Francisco apartment. I thought it read a bit like a play and sure enough, that is how it started out. Check it out if you get a chance. Really a fun little movie.
* Tennessee football fans are really pissed at Lane Kiffen, understandably so. But, have you heard the latest? They actually want to name the waste water treatment plant the Lane Kiffin Sewage Center. Seriously, an attorney in Knoxville, Drew McElroy, has actually filed paperwork with Knoxville City Council to make this happen. I personally, think it's hilarious, but doubt it will actually pass. I'll try to keep you posted on what happens.
* A man in Fairbanks, Alaska was sentenced to one day in jail for throwing a double decker taco in the face of a manager at Taco Bell. Too bad he didn't make a run for the border...
Have a Great Weekend folks, I am hoping to do so myself...after this week, I need it! *MUAH*