Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday





*Well this past week was a pretty big one for Abby. She was named a "Terrific Kid" at her school. I did NOT have a brief second where I pictured one of those bumper stickers on my car. Oh no, not me...not on my car! (Rest assured I came to my senses long before the sticker came anywhere near my car.)


*My brother celebrated his birthday this past Friday. I was so ahead of the game, I bought his present early last week! I did NOT then wait until Sunday morning as we were headed out the door to throw it in a gift bag lovingly wrap it. No, I am much more of a planner and organizer than that!


*What a big weekend of football! I actually sat with my husband on the couch most of the day and watched not one, not two, but three football games! I did NOT ignore the laundry, the dishes, the vacuuming, the dusting, etc. Oh no, I must have a clean house in order to relax! I did NOT let the kids play in my room on my bed for most of the day while I watched football. I was rewarded for this by climbing into bed late Saturday night to find pretzel crumbs ALL OVER MY SHEETS...nice.



*My husband and I did disagree on who we were pulling for during the SEC Championship game. I wish I had a dime for all the times I shouted, "Roll Tide" to him. Although I did NOT gloat over that victory, oh no, not me! I did NOT give him a hard time...nooooo, wouldn't do that! I did NOT relish in the great Tebow's major crushing by the Crimson Tide. No, no, no, that would just be mean! I am NOT completely ecstatic that my Gamecocks do not have to face him ever, ever again. Nope. Not me.



I am NOT cutting this Not Me! stuff short because it has been a really long day and I am ready to relax. I did NOT spend the past few hours going over photos from our photo session yesterday and uploading them to facebook. Oh no, NOT ME!


Be sure to leave me a few of your own NOT ME's so I know I am not alone!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


2 comments:

Flounder said...

the weekend was great for some football

Unknown said...

One of the best! I only hope to find as much excitement in some of the bowl games...