Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday




Not Me Monday...boy where do I begin? All in all it was a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Probably one of the best in a long time. The food was wonderful, the company was amazing, the wine and food were delicious, and of course all the football was wonderful.


That brings me to the beginning of Christmas in our house. Today when I first left the house I was apparently feeling very energetic. I called my husband and declared today was, "put the Christmas Tree up and order pizza family night". I did NOT realize how exhausted I was going to be by the time I got home. But, I figured all would be ok, after all there are two adults putting together a silly little tree, or so I thought. Hubby quickly had several other things that needed to be done while I put up the tree, the lights and supervised the hanging of the ornaments. I did NOT get seriously irritable at this and I did NOT make my feelings very well known. I did, however, manage to take some very adorable pictures of the kids hanging ornaments. Seriously adorable. Which I did NOT promptly erase off my camera. Before I downloaded them. This did NOT help my mood much, let me just assure you. (I will attempt to recreate these photos tomorrow night-which should go very smoothly, right?)


We have an appointment Sunday morning to take family photos (well mostly kid photos) in our local park. I was NOT so excited about the similar dresses I bought the girls that I failed to notice they are sleeveless. I have NOT since noticed it is supposed to be in the 30's Sunday morning. I mean by mid morning it will be well in the 60's, right?? I would NOT make my girls wear the dresses because I have already imagined how perfect they are all going to look in their black and red matching outfits. I am NOT anticipating a total disaster at this point. Nope, not me!

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Be sure to let me know what you have NOT been doing this past week!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.







No comments: