Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Going to give a shot at "Not Me Monday". A fellow blogger, MckMama, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, started this and I'm going to see if I can join in the fun.







As I left for work this morning, my husband was pullng out a zillion loads of clothes that needed to be folded and put away.  I did NOT ignore these clothes all weekend while I played on the computer and watched football and I certainly did NOT get a little perturbed when I got home from work to discover most of the clothes were still strewn about my living room. I then did NOT pretend to get some of them done while he was off working for a couple of hours and they are NOT still sitting on the couch as I write this instead of putting them away. I mean that would just not be very type A of me now would it?

When I saw that Florida is favored in the USC/Flordia game this weekend I was NOT secretly amazed that it is only by 15 points.  I did NOT hope that it is only by 15 points that we lose. I do NOT automatically assume that we are going to lose this weekend. I am a Gamecock fan through and through and would NOT hope that we only lose by 15 points. I am NOT concedeing this as a loss on Monday prior to the game. I would never do that as I am a very optimistic person. I am also NOT going to say wait until you see us next year! At least NOT yet.

Ok, my first attempt at 'Not Me Monday'. Practice makes perfect and I will get better, I hope! Meanwhile, post your own 'Not Me's'! I have some clothes calling my name...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.










1 comment:

Will Shealy said...

love it! but you lost me when you went all football! :-)